Long term thinking has been in the foreground of MagiCom Kft's business strategy. We focus on gaining market share, and we build on the strengths of our high quality human resources. To this end, MagiCom's management committed itself to the HR development standard Investors In People, which helps us to improve our HR process planning and implementation as well as its review, to maximize its benefits for our employees. In January 2007, Magicom Kft was the first Hungarian IT company to receive the Investors in People Standard recognition.
To provide a higher level of service to our business partners, we are looking for an experienced, reliable
ACTIVE DIRECTORY SPECIALIST applicant.
- Manage, execute, and coordinate efforts around tracking and remediating issues regarding Active Directory migrations:
- Manage issue and ticketing around AD migrations
- Synthesize and summarize the results based on frequency analysis
- Track baseline and AD metrics
- Active Directory administration experience
- Citrix administration knowledge
- SharePoint administration experience
- Good command of English
- Competitive compensation package
- Wide range of free training and exam opportunities
- Multinational environment
Location: near Budapest
Start time: ASAP
A Certificate of No Criminal Record is required to the job.