Our client is a worldwide provider of advanced healing technologies that makes a difference for patients, caregivers and providers. With headquarters in the US and approximately 7000 employees working in more than 20 countries, this company improves patients' lives around the globe. Their growing Shared Service Center in Budapest provides an opportunity for dedicated professionals in the fields of Finance and Order Management.
The Process Expert, Accounts Receivable is responsible for the day-to-day coordination of the team that transitions certain AR & MDM processes to the Shared Service Center.
The Process Expert, Accounts Receivable supports the Transition Manager throughout the whole transition process, and ensures business continuity and operational stability is maintained at all phases of the transition. The Process Expert serves as the first escalation point relating to operational issues.
While the role by definition does not include direct people management, The Process Expert, Accounts Receivable is responsible for allocating resources in line with the business objectives on a daily basis. This role is responsible for preparing ad hoc management reports; problem resolution and being a single point of contact for escalations both for Specialists within the AR team and external stakeholders by ensuring that operational challenges and escalations are handled in a fast and effective manner.
The Process Expert also supports the team to identify improvement opportunities and drives their execution, and also improves and maintains controller-ship across the Team.
- College or University degree in Economics or Finance
- 3+ years work experience in the field of AR / Master Data Management / Collection; transition experience is an advantage
- Fluent English knowledge is required, any other language is an advantage
- ERP knowledge (Oracle or SAP) is a must
- The opportunity to be part of a multinational company whose mission it is to heal patients and save lives
- Easily accessible office in a state-of-the-art building
- Decent salary and compensation package