We are currently looking for a suitably qualified person for a newly established Shared Service Centre in Budapest for the following roles: Accounts Payable Analyst with fluent English and Swedish knowledge.
• Process non-PO invoices and credit memos
• Ensure all assigned duties are being performed within the guidelines of the Company’s internal controls, policies, and procedures.
• Assist in the timely completion of all month-end closing procedures for the AR department including assigned reconciliations, journal entries, general reporting, kpi reporting and analyses.
• Perform daily credit management processes & periodic credit rerviews
• Maintain customer master file
• Ensure the accuracy and integrity of data used in reporting, analysis, and decision-making.
• Provide information to management on customer accounting issues. Work with management and customers to resolve customer accounting issues.
• Bachelor degree in Economics (Finance or Accountancy) is preferred
• Fluent level of English and Swedish
• 1-2 years of previous professional experience in an SSC environment is an advantage
• Stable knowledge in MS office especially Excel
• Customer focused