As a member of the Receivables Team each Accounts Receivables Specialist will have the opportunity to develop and
apply skills across a broad range of AR tasks, either as an AR generalist or with a specific focus on one or more activity
within the department, including Collections, Receivables Ledger, Cash Allocation and Bank Reconciliations. Previous
experience and expertise in any of these fields may be developed specifically to the next level or broadened to include
one or more additional areas. Work will include exposure to and involvement in the Receivables processes for the UK
and elsewhere in Europe.
– Enable the SSC and its Receivables Team to meet defined performance targets in relation to Cash Collections and
all aspects of Receivables Accounting.
– Personally achieve above target quality & performance for area of specialisation.
– Day to day identification of quality issues and risks and escalation of such issues
– Establish and maintain professional and effective working relationships with external and internal clients,
colleagues and management
– Cash Collections – written and verbal contact with clients
– Updating and maintaining Accounts Receivables ledgers
– Cash Allocation – matching payments received to outstanding receivables
– Bank reconciliations
– Monthly reporting
– AR / Order To Cash experience, possibly but not essentially with formal qualifications
– Customer contact experience, preferably in a Collections environment, and/or AR ledger experience
– Competent user of multiple technology systems, applications, etc. Ideally with exposure to JD Edwards, Agresso
and/or similar finance systems /ERP.
– Strong Excel skills
– Language skills (particulary Dutch or Spanish) would be advantageous with a possible opportunity to
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Exclusive office environment with Central location
- Opportunity to shape the processes and design the migration plans with the project team
- Be part of a new SSC which is serving a specially unique type of business
- Competetitive compensation package