We are recruiting new colleague to our client ( International Company ) as
Accounts Receivable Specialist
- Proactively contact customers for prompt collection or resolution of aged receivables, by regularly collecting & analysing customer data.
- Be responsible for customer financial order approval/releases, by balancing the needs of the customer with the financial realities of their liquidity.
- Have a controllership overview of the dunning cycle/letters.
- Establish and maintain appropriate credit lines for new and existing customers with the Risk Team by analysing customer financials.
- Actively supporting Credit/ Risk analyses and reviews.
- Business School Degree or qualification or minimum of 2 years directly related experience to either cash collection or customer service, ideally in a multinational environment.
- Demonstrated effective cash collection skills, with detail orientation.
- Fluent English
- Proven financial analysis skills
- Microsoft Office proficiency, especially Excel.
- Opportunity to join a successful international company
- Multinational company's environment
- Competitive benefit package
We are looking forward to your English CV with salary expectation to the following address: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Adatkezelési szám: NAIH-106075/2016