Would you like to join to a growing well- known multinational company? Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you enjoy multitasking activities? If your answers are is yes, please read through the below job description and send us you CV.
- Manage Cash collection activities for DACH countries for specific business segments to secure collection targets are met
- Manage own customer portfolio and act as first point of contact for customers
- Manage the claims and deduction, rebate and factoring process in DACH and ensure process efficiency targets are met
- Analyze and send out regular account statements, pro-actively contact customers by phone and e-mail to secure timely receipt of payments
- Ensure customer queries are investigated and answered properly
- Manage own customer portfolio for specific countries / business segments to ensure delinquency targets are reached for month-end
- Record cash collection efforts and payment commitments in SAP as per the process documentation.
- Ensure all records are kept up-to-date
- Monitor dunning procedures for own customer portfolio as per the process documentation.
- Keep and maintain updated records of customer Accounts Payable contacts for own portfolio and pro-actively collect contacts if not provided
- Maintain professional and effective communication with the company’s business contacts (country Sales, Finance, Accounting, Business Operations) to secure fast issue resolution on customer queries affecting payment.
- Prioritize monthly cash collection activities effectively and according to the procedure guidelines – regularly review monthly cash collection forecast reports and prepare reports for own portfolio
- Ensure all late payments / customer issues are escalated on time to CC Manager and country Sales teams.
- Actively participate in team-meetings and contribute to process development / projects upon requirement
- Act as back-up for assigned team-members to ensure business continuity in case of holidays – based on agreement and guidance of the Cash Collection Team Leader / Manager
- University Graduate in Supply Chain, Logistics or Business Administration
- 2 plus years experience in Cash Collection / Customer Service / OTC functions in a multi-national environment is a MUST
- Fluent German knowledge spoken and verbal is a MUST
- Credit management / Sales / Project related experience would be a plus
- Good analytical skills
- Sense of priorities
- Ability to act quickly in case of issue
- Pro-activity & autonomy
- Rigorous in all operations and data management
- Resistant to stress
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer focused mindset
- Flexibility and team-work
- Good knowledge of MS Office with advanced level Excel knowledge is required
- Basic / intermediate user level knowledge in SAP Supply Chain module is required
- User level knowledge of Salesforce.com is an advantage
- English Advanced Working proficiency level is required
- Advanced level (close to native) German language skills is required
- Any further active intermediate / advanced language knowledge is an advantage (preferably: French / Dutch / Spanish / Italian)
Apply directly to Nikolett Krisznai, Research Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role or other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 551
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése