About the company
Our client is looking for AR Professionals (we are looking for candidates from Junior to Senior level), who are actively taking part in the process migration.
- Participation in the migration process
- Actively take part in the process migration,
- Implementation and improvement tasks,
- Maintain up-to-date billing system,
- Follow up and allocation of payments,
- Carry out billing, collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines,
- Reconciliation of accounts,
- Monitoring customer account details for non payments, delayed payments and other irregularities,
- Maintain accounts receivable customer files,
- Follow established procedures for processing receipts, cash etc.,
- Prepare bank deposits,
- Investigate and resolve customer queries,
- Process adjustments,
- Organizing a recovery system and initiate collection efforts,
- Communicating with customers via phone, email, mail or personally.
- At least 1 years Accounts Receivable experience (we are looking for candidates from Junior to Senior level),
- Fluent English and basic Dutch is a must
- Ability to travel for 2 months abroad (only affects Senior AR Professional level),
- Proficient in relevant computer applications,
- Organizational skills,
- Information management,
- Problem-solving skills,
- Decision-making skills,
- Stress tolerance.
What we offer:
- Long- term career opportunity,
- Attractive salary and compensation package,
- Internationally oriented working environment in a
- Strongly expanding company,
- Training and development possibilities,
- Learning opportunity in a foreign country.
Location: Budapest, Hungary.
If you are interested in the position above, please push the „Apply” button. Or send your CV in MS Word format to E-mail cím megjelenítése. Please rest assured that your personal details will be dealt with in a professional and confidential manner. Thank you!
Working place : Budapest
Job posting date : 2014.03.07.