We are recruiting new collegue to our partner an International company- to join their professional team in Hungary as
Accounts Receivable Specialist English/Spanish speaker
Application of career-starters is also expectedTasks:
Accounts Receivable activities related to the assigned Company business portfolio.
- Resolve customer receivable issues, disputes,and/orclaims with Customer Service and Commercial colleagues by collecting, analysing, and reviewing client data.
- Resolve customer inquiries promptly & accurately, by understanding customer market & needs.
- Proactively contact customers for prompt collection or resolution of aged receivables, by regularly collecting & analysing customer data.
- Be responsible for customer financial order approval/releases, by balancing the needs of the customer with the financial realities of their liquidity.
- Have a controllership overview of the dunning cycle/letters.
- Establish and maintain appropriate creditlines for new and existing customers with the Risk Team by analysing customer financials.
- Balance risk and growth objectives by providing a strong link to the commercial, and actively supporting Credit/ Risk analyses and reviews.
- Validate that reports meet Company's risk&financial requirements.
- Coordinate Payment Plan proposals, pre-bankruptcy and pre-receivership recoveries, once approved by the risk department.
- There may be an opportunity to take part in special projects, for those interested in personal / professional development opportunities.
- Accomplish all your responsibilities inline with Company's compliance and integrity requirements.
- Degree is perefered or finished studies in economics (or related field)
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment.
- Microsoft Office proficiency, especially Excel.
- Demonstrated effective cash collection skills, with detail orientation.
- Proven financial analysis skills
- Fluent English and intermediate level Spanish
- Ability to be pro-active and to think outside the box.
- Excellent proven interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Capable of resourceful problem solving, while remaining customer-focussed.
- Cultural awareness in an diverse and international environment.
- Thirst for learning.
- Opportunity to join a successful international company
- Competitive benefit package
We are looking forward to your English CV with salary expectation to the following address: E-mail cím megjelenítése