Our client is a multinational company. They are looking to recruit cash management specialists to perform account receivables, cash management and billing control activities.
- to book cash-in on a daily basis
- to check bank statements on a daily basis
- to apply cash based on request
- to handle the billing interface import
- to Reconcile billing information with Oracle
- to Participate in Month-end closing activities including reconciliations
- to Provide audit materials, reporting
- Ensure manuals/documentations are up to date
- Monitor, action and follow-up of open items
- Ensure internal requesters are provided with adequate and accurate financial information on a timely manner
- Co-operate and build good relationship with colleagues in the team and across other functions involved in the process.
- Work together with colleagues to share information, collaborate on problem resolution
- Ensure all process controls (SOX, etc.) are executed and documented accordingly
- 1-3 years of experience in accounts receivable, but fresh graduates are also welcome!
- fluency in English and Dutch is a must
- financial or economics degree is essential
- ERP system knowledge is preferred
- cooperative and can-do attitude
- proactive issue resolution