Our client is one of the leading closure producers for plastic and glass bottles.
- Processing invoices and expense claims, maintaining a database of vendor invoices and expense reimbursements,
- Performing accounting entries, answering queries and performing all local or regional AP reporting requirements.
- Input invoice data/employee expense data and uploading of data onto the Accounts Payable system
- Prepare vendor setup forms for new vendors and employees
- Ensure all vendor claims/employee expense claims meet Audit, Customs & Tax requirements
- Checks invoice/employee expense validity, account coding and validation of authorized signatures
- Ensure all AP inquiries are dealt with to a satisfactory outcome whilst maintaining a high level of customer service with both internal employees and external suppliers
- Perform local or regional AP reporting requirements
- Reporting and support to Location Controller
- Background in financial principles normally acquired through formal secondary and/or tertiary level education in Accounting, Finance or Economics or work experience in similar positions for minimum 1 year.
- Understanding Documentary credit basic requirements, in depth knowledge of various payment methods, and secured terms.
- Hungarian, fluent English and German
- Solid computer skills (Microsoft Office, Oracle)
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks to ensure that all are completed timely.
Please send your English and German CV to show the position as an „AP Accountant”.