Our Client is the world leader in aluminium solutions. They are shaping a lighter future through a global reach and local presence within extrusions, building systems, and precision tubing. They have 23,500 employees in more than 40 countries, and their headquarters are located in Oslo, Norway.
The Shared Services is an internal service provider of Company, delivering end-to-end Information Services (IS), Information Technology (IT) and Financial Shared Services (FSS) to Company locations globally. The Shared Services has 3 major hubs: Székesfehérvár (Hungary), Jaipur (India) and Pittsburgh (USA).
The Shared Services is a true multinational organization with more than 400 employees located in 20 countries with one common goal; provide the best services to their clients. The Shared Services enables Company businesses to focus on core operations, while they focus on the back-office processes.
We are looking for a colleague in the following position:
Accounts Payable – Customer Service Accountant
- Take active part in electronic invoicing project:
- Get in touch with the selected suppliers ( e-mails, phone calls) and support them to get on-boarded to the new platform
- Track on-boarding process, inform stakeholders on the progress and results
- Handle and solve issues that may come up and route them to the right channel (supplier, business, 3rd party service provider, FSS)
- Collect and register “Onboarding Best Practices”
- Solve electronic invoicing issues after the project go live and provide ongoing support
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions
- Verify vendor accounts by reconciling statements
- Run standard and ad hoc reports
- Follow and report any regulatory requirements
- Ensure adequate controls are in place and are performed with due care
- Secondary school certificate is a must
- Very good command of English
- Confident use of MS Office tools
- Accurate, independent, proactive and reliable personality
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- BSc / MSc Degree in Finance & Accounting or in Business Administration
- Oracle or MS Dynamics AX background
- Any other foreign languages (preferably Italian or Spanish)
- Accounts Payable experience
- E-invoice on-boarding / supplier portal experience
The company offers:
- Attractive compensation package (13th month salary, cafeteria, Christmas benefit, health care fund, pension fund and bonus)
- Professional development, challenging tasks and opportunities for internal career growth at a rapidly growing multinational company
Applicant interested in above position please send us your resume in English, in MS Word to the following e-mail address.
Istvan Vancsa, Managing Director
A-Credit 2000 Tanácsadó és Szolgáltató Kft.
8000 Székesfehérvár Budai út 9-11. 1/107-108.
Looking for the Best.....