We are currently looking for a suitably qualified person for a newly established Shared Service Centre in Budapest for the following roles: Accounts Payable Analyst with fluent English and Swedish knowledge.
• Process non-PO invoices and credit memos
• Process payments using SAP for both domestic and foreign payments
• Handle vendor calls and resolve discrepancies in a professional manner
• Prepare and review the weekly check proposals, submit to the AP Manager for approval, then print the vendor and customer checks for the subsidiaries involved in Shared Services.
• Match purchase orders with invoices and process invoices that are on a purchase order for payment within the system. This includes, but is not limited to, transactions pertaining to service providers, legal bills, freight bills, etc.
• Bachelor degree in Economics (Finance or Accountancy) is preferred
• Fluent level of English and Swedish
• 1-2 years of previous professional experience in an SSC environment is an advantage
• Stable knowledge in MS office especially Excel
• Customer focused