Are you willing to lead talented and professional accountants?
Do you have at least 1-2 years’ leadership experience in an SSC environment?
If you are eager to work for a startup, worldwide and well-known company…
… this will definitely be the PERFECT match as we are LOOKING FOR YOU and you are LOOKING FOR US!
• Lead a team of AP Accountants administering standardized accounting procedures in line with local accounting regulations and US GAAP.
• Establish team priorities, behaviors and deliverables
• Manage and perform month end close activities to ensure submission to deadlines
• Ensure excellence in AP & Account Reconciliations while following internal controls
• Support the Monthly/ Quarterly Cash Flow forecasting with input from the AP team
• Analyse financial transactions, determine accuracy, insure completeness and compliance to established policies & procedures and GAAP
• Work closely with Global Leaders, Business Operations teams to ensure excellence in B2P Services
• Interact and respond to auditor queries, internal and external as necessary
• Build and maintain strong working relationships with the local businesses
• Strong understanding of (AP) accounting processes
• min 1 year shared service center experience leading a team
• Advanced level of English with proficient IT skills
• Proven ability to drive team performance with a strong team spirit
• Good understanding of B2P practices
• Ability to anticipate and resolve challenges
• High level of interpersonal skills and highly professional style when dealing with business
• Comfortable delivering against quantitative and qualitative performance metrics
• Compliance & controllership mindset
• Numerate with a good eye for detail
+ Big advantage if you speak French or German
• The chance to work for a newly built organization that can provide a long term and fast career growth
• To have a highly competitive compensation package
• To work in a brand new and modern office with a good location with word-class professionals