The Accounts Payable Team Lead will be responsible for the daily management of the Accounts Payable Department in a fast paced environment. This will include, but will not be limited to monitoring the department's processes, coordinating daily and month end activities, checking payment proposals, handling escalation issues, formalizing policies, implementing lean initiatives while ensuring SOX compliance. This is all in liaison with the Accounting Manager.
- Monitoring a team of 4-5 analysts and resolve escalated matters in team.
- Work closely with the Accounting Manager and P2P Global Reporting Manager.
- Prepare reports and make action plans for solving queries, improving processes, standardizing tasks.
- Ready to assist with projects, implementations, testing within the department.
- Execute daily payment runs in SAP.
- Monitor Basware error resolution queue and perform necessary investigation to resolve work list items, involving buyers and suppliers as needed.
- Identify system and process improvements, implement productivity and efficiency initiatives.
- As needed, assist with testing for system break fix and enhancements; PPC SAP and Basware
- Research and respond to vendor and employee questions regarding Purchase to Pay processes and systems.
- Troubleshoot and research returned payments/liaise with Treasury
- Coordinate and resolve issues arising from Purchase to Pay systems and processes.
- Ensure that the department complies with all internal control procedures (SOX compliance).
- Recognized degree in accounting/finance.
- Minimum of 3-5 years work experience as a team lead in accounts payable or in an accounting/finance position in an international SSC.
- Service minded
- Problem solving
- Good communication skills
- Fluent Business English and one other language (German, Portuguese, French, Spanish or Japanese).
- Strong SAP (or similar system) knowledge and Microsoft Office advanced.
- Familiarity with an automated P2P system is a plus
Apply directly to Zsuzsanna Szabó, Researcher Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 507
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése