Accounts Payable Team Lead
Pozíció leírása / Job description
Our Client is looking for a Accounts Payable Team Leader to their growing Business Service Center in the heart of Budapest.
If you would like to be part of a young and friendly team, don't hesitate to apply!
- Manage and supervise a team of 4-7 within the AP team.
- Provide professional support and feedback to team members.
- Ensure that the highest quality service is provided to the company's internal customers; build up customer service excellence culture within the team.
- Responsible for improvement and standardization of processes.
- Oversee the accounting activities of the team and provide professional guidance.
- Act as backup for approving account reconciliation.
- Make plans what additional task can be migrated from his/her respective area.
- Provide regular feedback to colleagues about tasks, processes and performance
- Hold monthly 1-2-1 discussion and cluster discussion.
- Responsible of the successful induction and integration of the new joiner and monitor that the new joiner completes all milestones during the prohibition period.
Elvárások / Requirements
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the filed of AP Accounting
- Took the main initiative/led process migration or customer visits of a bigger or some few smaller entities.
- Has the ability to guide people, transfer knowledge, excellent coaching skills.
- Proved record of professional accounting knowledge.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Demonstrate a proactive, can-do approach to solve problems.
- Customer focused (external and internal).
Amit kínálunk / Offer
- Competitive remuneration and continuous learning opportunities
- Ownership of an end-to-end process and professionally challenging tasks
- Excellent location
- Occasionally travelling opportunities
- Being part of a socially responsible company
Online regisztrációs lap kitöltése és önéletrajz feltöltése a Randstad honlapján