As a member of the Payables Team each Accounts Payables Specialist will have the opportunity to develop and apply
skills across a broad range of AP tasks, either as an AP generalist or with a specific focus on one or more activity within
the department, including Approvals, Invoice Postings, Query Management, Payables Ledger, Payments and Bank
Reconciliations. Previous experience and expertise in any of these fields may be developed specifically to the next
level or broadened to include one or more additional areas. Work will include exposure to and involvement in the
Payables processes for the UK and elsewhere in Europe.
– Enable the SSC and its Payables Team to meet defined performance targets in relation to Invoice processing and
all aspects of Payables Accounting.
– Personal productivity
– Personally achieve above target quality & performance for area(s) of specialisation.
– Day to day identification of quality issues and risks and escalation of such issues
– Establish and maintain professional and effective working relationships with external suppliers, colleagues and
– Minimise Purchase Invoice volumes awaiting approval / in query and approval/query resolution times
– Invoice Postings, obtaining Approvals & Query management
– Updating and maintaining Accounts Receivables ledgers (using various systems including Agresso and JD Edwards)
– Creating and managing Payment runs
– Bank reconciliations
– Monthly reporting
– AP / Purchase to Pay experience
– Supplier contact experience, preferably in an AP query environment, and/or AP ledger experience
– Competent user of multiple technology systems, applications, etc.
and/or similar finance systems /ERP.
– Strong Excel skills
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Dutch / Spanish is an advantage
- Exclusive office environment with Central location
- Opportunity to shape the processes and design the migration plans with the project team
- Be part of a new SSC which is serving a specially unique type of business
- Competetitive compensation package