Acelity is a unique american company providing advanced healing technologies, our mission is to restore people's lives.
We are looking for you if you are courageous to do the right thing, pursue goals with focus and passion, you are open, honest and trustworthy and want to be part of a team with a vision.
The Accounts Payable Specialist will be responsible for invoice processing and booking in the company's system and for related query handling and complex issue resolution. In daily activities he/she will be responsible for compliance verification and quality control review of invoices and posting them into AP sub-ledger. She/he will also be responsible of the regular cleaning of the cash clearing, transit and AP trade accounts, to prepare supplier statement reconciliation, and run ad hoc reports. Our future colleague will also be responsible for regular AP closing activities.
- College or University degree in Finance or Economics
- 0-2 years relevant work experience
- Fluent English knowledge is required, any other european language is a plus
- ERP knowledge (SAP, Oracle, or equivalent) is an advantage
- Shared Service Centre experience is preferred
- The opportunity to be part of a multinational company whose mission is to heal patients and save lives
- Decent salary and compensation package
- Stable international background