A dynamic and rapidly expanding independent accounting business in the European region is looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist with excellent command of English and German.
The new, motivated colleague will act as a Single Point Of contact on AP matters for the Local Country Unit, will promote and enforce standard way of working in relation to the Local Unit. He or she will work together with other organizations, such as Master Data, Procurement and General Ledger, to ensure end-to-end processes. In the first half year the new colleague will work onsite by one of the vendors of the company. Tasks also involve participating in and leading of AP change projects, processing of various types of AP transactions, resolving problems, tracking and reporting of purchase processes. The new AP Specialist will be responsible for month- end closings and reconciliations.
- Academic degree (Economics advantage)
- 1-5 years relevant experience, juniors are also welcome
- SAP is an asset
- Fluent spoken and written English and German
- Strong computer skills
- Analytical thinking, attention to details
- Hungarian is a must
- Competitive salary
- Cafeteria benefits
- Laptop, smartphone
- Insight in different projects
- Onsite experience by a pharmaceutical company
- Dynamic, growing company