Our client is a worldwide provider of advanced healing technologies. With headquarters in the US and approximately 7000 employees working in more than 20 countries, this company improves patients' lives around the globe. Their growing Shared Service Center in Budapest provides an opportunity for dedicated professionals in the fields of Finance.
The Accounts Payable Specialist will be responsible for invoice processing and booking in the company's system and for related query handling and complex issue resolution. In daily activities he/she will be responsible for compliance verification and quality control review of invoices and posting them into AP sub-ledger. She/he will also be responsible of the regular cleaning of the cash clearing, transit and AP trade accounts, to prepare supplier statement reconciliation, and run ad hoc reports. Our future colleague will also be responsible for regular AP closing activities.
- College or University degree in Finance or Economics
- 0-2 years relevant work experience
- Fluent English knowledge is required, Italian language knowledge is a plus
- ERP knowledge (SAP, Oracle, or equivalent) is an advantage
- Shared Service Centre experience is preferred
- The opportunity to be part of a multinational company whose mission is to heal patients and save lives
- Decent salary and compensation package
- Stable international background