Auto req ID 32991BR
Primary Posting Location Debrecen, Hungary
Job Posting / Business Card Title Accounts Payable Manager
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
Flowserve is looking for an experienced Accounts Payable manager to lead the start-up of a Shared Service center for a $4.5Bn Global US based company. The center will ramp up to 400 people over a 3 year period and will be based in Debrecen, Hungary. This center will service the North American and EMEA region. Scope of work of the center will be Order to Cash, Purchase to Pay, Record to Report and some other functions. The Accounts payable group is expected to grow to 75 people.
- Contribute as a Key leader for the Shared Services organization.
- Attract and develop a team to manage the start-up and transition phase and then mature into a high performance group over time.
- Develop a department environment and culture that supports the attraction and retention of quality talent.
- Partner with HR and the transition team to ensure quality and timely on-boarding and transition of work from US and EU sites into the Shared Service center.
- Build a culture of operational excellence, customer service and continuous improvement.
- Responsible for development and administration of annual budgets for the department.
- Develop, implement and maintain effective internal controls for the centers operations.
- • the company operates in a manner consistent with company policies/philosophy, ethics and legal requirements.
- Partner with Global process owners to ensure the right talent is on-board and delivering the KPI targets set for each team.
- Develop key metrics and scorecards to measure and drive success of the group.
- Bachelor's Degree required, Master's Degree a plus, Finance degree or Business degree preferred
- 8+ years experience is required, (3-5 years in a Shared Service manager role)
- Experience in the ramp-up phase or significant growth of a service center.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and develop people.
- Ability to cultivate effective relationships with stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and negotiation skills in English as well as Hungarian.
- Strong bias for action and ability to proactively recognize and resolve issues.
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required 25%