Our multinational client is looking for multilingual candidates. As they are a growing and stable company, you could gain experience in a multinational and competitive environment. You can work with and communicate with European business partners.
- Process various types of accounts payable transactions, resolve problems, tracking and reporting of metrics on overall purchase to payment process
- Process vendor invoices accurately and on time in accordance with internal controls
- Work with other organizations, such as Master Data, Procurement and General Ledger, to ensure end-to-end process efficiency
- Assist team leader with creation and maintenance of departmental policies, training documents and performance metrics
- Assure proper handling of taxes and other legal requirements for vendor payments
- Actively participate in accounts payable change projects as required
- College/ university degree
- Fluent English is a must
- Fluent German is great advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer-service attitude
- Hard working personality
- Accounts Payable experience is only an advantage, but not a requirement
We could offer you more opportunity, as the company is looking for 2 employees for a 3 months period, and 1 employee for 1 year with possible prolongation.
Apply directly to Zsuzsanna Szabó, Research Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role or other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 507
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése