This position is responsible for resolving errors that arise during the invoice submission process (SAP and Basware) and working with business users and suppliers to resolve any issues.
- Ability to identify and communicate issues and risks
- Monitor Basware error resolution queue and perform necessary investigation to resolve work list items, involving buyers and suppliers as needed.
- Research and respond to vendor and employee questions regarding Purchase to Pay processes and systems, predominantly purchase order driven.
- Coordinate and resolve issues arising from Purchase to Pay systems and processes.
- Review Basware workflow list and work with in-territory points of contact to resolve.
- Work closely together with the P2P Global Reporting Manager and AP Team Lead to drive permanent solutions for problems identified
- Review payment proposals and runs
- Troubleshoot and research returned payments/liaise with Treasury
- Other duties as assigned.
- Recognized degree in accounting/finance/economics.
- 1+ year work experience in a similar analytically focused role in an international organization
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to decipher issues/errors with minimal information and identify resolution
- Attention to detail
- Can work independent and is a self-starter
- Strong organizational skills in order to prioritize multiple tasks
- Good oral and written communication skills are necessary to interface with co-workers in the territory and vendors
- Strong SAP (or similar system) knowledge and Microsoft Office advanced.
- Familiarity with an automated P2P system is a plus
- Fluent Business English and one other language (French or Japanese).
Apply directly to Borbala Pap, Researcher Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 551
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése