Our company, Greif is a world leader in industrial packaging products and services. We produce steel, plastic, fibre drums, flexible and corrugated containers, as well as packaging accessories and containerboard. We also provide blending, filling and packaging services for a wide range of industries.
The Greif European Business Service Center was set up to standardize and harmonize the administrative efforts in the areas of; Financial Administration, IT, Audit, and Training and development. The center will continue to develop and grow in the coming 3-5 years as we continue with the integration of the Greif EMEA business processes.
• Processing invoices from receipt till the payment;
• Taking ownership for the end-to-end accounts payable process;
• Acting as first point of contact and support in escalations;
• Preparing and booking of both manual and automatic payments to vendors and employees in multi-country environment;
• Following up on rejected payments
• Executing bank transfers
• Proactively supporting the month end, year-end closing with AP activities on time;
• Preparing AP reports and monitoring, based on AP processes;
• Participating in the migration of business procedures from local plants to the BSC;
• Preparing cash flow forecast before closing;
• 0,5-3 years in the field of Accounts Payable;
• Fluent communication in English OR French
• Profound knowledge of relevant AP processes, maintaining relationships with suppliers, controllers, other peers;
• Bachelor degree in Economics – Finance – Accountancy is preferred.
• Competitive remuneration and continuous learning opportunities
• Ownership of an end-to-end process and professionally challenging tasks
• Excellent location
• Occasionally travelling opportunities
• Being part of a socially responsible company