Sapa is the world leader in aluminium solutions. We are shaping a lighter future through a global reach and local presence within extrusions, building systems, and precision tubing. We have 23,500 employees in more than 40 countries, and our headquarters are located in Oslo, Norway.
Sapa Shared Services is an internal service provider of Sapa, delivering end-to-end Information Services (IS), Information Technology (IT) and Financial Shared Services (FSS) to Sapa locations globally. Sapa Shared Services has 3 major hubs: Székesfehérvár (Hungary), Jaipur (India) and Pittsburgh (USA).
Sapa Shared Services is a true multinational organization with more than 400 employees located in 20 countries with one common goal; provide the best services to our clients. Sapa Shared Services enables Sapa businesses to focus on core operations, while we focus on the back-office processes.
We are hiring in the following position:
Accounts Payable – Customer Service Accountant
- Take active part in electronic invoicing project:
- Get in touch with the selected suppliers ( e-mails, phone calls) and support them to get on-boarded to the new platform
- Track on-boarding process, inform stakeholders on the progress and results
- Handle and solve issues that may come up and route them to the right channel (supplier, business, 3rd party service provider, FSS)
- Collect and register “Onboarding Best Practices”
- Solve electronic invoicing issues after the project go live and provide ongoing support
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions
- Verify vendor accounts by reconciling statements
- Run standard and ad hoc reports
- Follow and report any regulatory requirements
- Ensure adequate controls are in place and are performed with due care
- Secondary school certificate is a must, BSc / MSc Degree in Finance & Accounting or in Business Administration is an advantage
- Very good command of English
- Confident use of MS Office tools
- Accurate, independent, proactive and reliable personality
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Oracle or MS Dynamics AX background
- Any other foreign languages (preferably Italian or Spanish)
- Accounts Payable experience
- E-invoice on-boarding / supplier portal experience
Reasons why you should join us:
- Excellent remuneration package (13th of the month salary payments, supplementary benefits, Christmas benefits, company pension scheme membership and annual bonus)
- Commitment to professional training and development, challenging and rewarding tasks, opportunities for career advancement in a rapidly growing multinational organization
How to apply:
Please, upload your Hungarian and English CV by clicking on the Apply button.
Please, click on Registration, fill all required data and apply for the job.
To learn more about Sapa, please visit our website: www.sapagroup.com
Location: Székesfehérvár, Verseci Street 1-15.