For fulfilling the position
Accounts Payable – Customer Service Accountant (Afternoon Shift)
we are looking for colleagues
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionates as you are? Then come and join us – and impact your world.
- Manage resolution of all functional problems during the whole process from ReqtoPay (requisition to payment), including invoice mismatching problems, PO modifications related to invoice problems for all customers,
- Keep contact with customers and handling supplier inquiries
- Analyze vendor accounts and resolve discrepancies with vendor statements,
- Enter and code utility invoices while investigating and working to resolve discrepancies,
- Run standard and ad hoc reports,
- Ensure adequate controls are in place and are performed with due care, understand and adhere to the SOX policy.
- Fluency in English is a must (any additional foreign language is a plus),
- Microsoft Office experience required (specifically Excel, Outlook); MRP/ERP systems strongly preferred,
- AP/P2P experience is a huge advantage,
- Strong communication and problem solving skills,
- Strong customer service skills,
- Accurate, independent, proactive and reliable personality.
- Afternoon shift allowance,
- Excellent remuneration package (13th of the month salary payments, supplementary benefits, Christmas benefits, and annual bonus),
- Commitment to professional training and development, challenging and rewarding tasks, opportunities for career advancement in a rapidly growing multinational organization,
- Young, dynamic team.
Work Location: Székesfehérvár