Our client is the leading provider of supply chain management services in Hungary, serving the consumer goods, technology and industrial products sectors with a variety of services, for which we look for an Accounting Team Leader to their expanding Support Center in Budapest.
• Oversee the timely execution and completeness of the end-to-end billing process and costing procedure ensuring data output is within defined tolerances.
• Ensure management of up to 9 TPC Analysts to deliver to self-billing and billing requirements.
• To work with other Finance teams and key internal stakeholders to ensure data is captured, processed and invoices raised within the target timeline.
• Work with FSC and Accenture to ensure all support activities are carried out in a complete, accurate and timely manner
• Carries out the closing and control activities (accruals, P&L review, accounting control)
• Carries out the management activities (team meetings, people performance evaluation, etc.)
• Acts as a primary point of contact with the client
• Identify and prioritize issue resolution in order to drive continuous improvement and reach the target WD 5 billing timeline
• University or College degree in finance, or accounting
• Minimum 3-5 years experience in billing/accounting, 1+ years leadership experience
• SSC experience is an advantage
• Business fluency in English is a must
• Very strong customer focus
• Both analytical and strategic thinking
• Excellent communication and relationship building skills
• People management and development skills
• Energetic and young team
• Stable multinational company background
• Modern working environment
• Extra benefits