Our multinational client is looking for a team leader or manager who would control an Accounts Receivable team. If you are looking for development, for a challenging position where you can took part in project an grow your team, please read more about the opportunity.
- Manage and implement projects relevant to specialist area
- Produces and analyses management reports to allocate work and report on trends
- Controls relevant costs lines in order to meet budgetary requirements
- Makes decisions which impact on the success of assigned projects i.e. results, deadlines and budget.
- Establishes productive relationships and networks at Senior Management level to build and maintain customer relationships
- Liaise with colleagues to ensure best practice and continual improvement in delivery of service to the business.
- Accounting or Business Degree
- Experience in ERP business systems e.g. SAP
- Coordinates, organizes and prioritizes work activity for self and others
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent administrative skills and ability to analyze data and produce reports
- Strong understanding of accounting of Credit & Collections practices
- Fluent in English
- 5+ years of relevant experience which at least 1-2 years people management
Apply directly to Dora Dvoracsko, Research Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 560
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése