AmRest Holdings SE is the largest independent restaurant operator in Central and Eastern Europe. Since 1993 we've been building a portfolio of well recognized power brands such as KFC, Pizza Hut, Burger King and Starbucks based on solid franchise and joint venture partnerships. Over 15 thousand AmRest employees deliver craveable taste and exceptional service at affordable prices every day.
We offer a great guest experience and we make the same commitment to our employees by providing continuous development and career opportunities in a rewarding, friendly and people-focused work environment where you won’t find anywhere else.
Accounting Manager / Senior Expert
- A unique culture of openness, customer focus where “Everything is possible” and where bureaucracy and politics have no place
- “Bring Fun to Life” culture and unique environment where we keep 'commitment to the people "
- Opportunity to work for the largest independent restaurant operator in Central and Eastern Europe
- To be part of an international, dynamic and fast developing company
- Accelerated professional and personal development driven by meaningful challenges
- Cross-country career opportunities
- Rich reward system
To enhance internal service accounting department provides for our internal partners - as driver of change and projects; communicating as business partner for our restaurants and stores; senior specialist of accounting with (people) management skills.
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the defined accounting area (e.g. AP)
- Ensure that accounting department meets operation goals for yearly and montly closing purposes
- Organizing and execution of creating financial reports, budget/actual analyses, expense reports
- Ensure that accounting department meets customer (our restaurants and stores) related goals defined in service line agreements
- Acting as business partner for our restaurants and stores keeping close contact with them in order to access their needs and deliver solutions
- Critical analyses of needs and accounting solutions, create procedure for new business processes
- Preparation of accounting manuals/training materials and communications to operations
- Support, coach and/or manage colleagues flexibly as needed and agreed with Financial Manager
- Driver of change within acoounting area: initiating projects, improving systems and processes
- End-to-end Project Management within the area
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles, review group policies and procedures, apply group procedures
- University degree in the field of Accounting or Finance
- Chartered Accountant Certification
- 4-5 years experience in the field of accounting/finance
- at least 3 years experience in accountant role
- 1-3 years experience in coordination of a smaller team / TL role
- Excellent working with excel files handling greater amount of data, self-confident with Power Point presentations
- Fluent level of English (both written and verbal) and native level of Hungarian language knowledge
- Strong in communication, influencing and building good work relationships
- Precise and has great analytical skills
- Experience working in of SAP or similar integrated system
- Leadership skills, team player attitude
- Open and flexible personality, also open to travel occasionly
If you are interested in our offer, please send us your CV and cover letter with salary expectation at the email address below. Please put the name of the position: ‘Accounting Manager’ into the subject of your mail.