Our client is looking for an Accounting Expert with minimum 3 years experience in international accounting and audit processes. The professional would be involved in people management and team coordination tasks.
- Contact point for any question related to revenue allocation and lease determination.
- According to the agreed process, prepare Revenue Allocation analysis for each MPS contract signed in specific region.
- Review and approve revenue allocation calculations performed by the team.
- Back up of WW Team Leader.
- Organize and prioritize tasks within the team.
- Manage the performance (timing to perform the work + quality of the work).
- Coordinate weekly communications with different geographies and regular communications with different functions.
- Reporting to monitor activity and measure performance of the process.
- Coordination of internal and external audits.
- Global process improvements: proactively analyze potential pain points or area of improvements and propose solutions + implementation of potential improvement plans.
- Support system implementations (do testing and provide feedback).
- Ongoing support to RAT analyst (understand complex deals, hold regular trainings)
- Support and cooperate with Finance and Sales Teams.
- Master degree in accounting
- Significant work experience in international environment
- Minimum 3-4 Years of accounting experience, preferably in an audit / professional services environment
- Experience in accounting for Multi Element Arrangements and working knowledge of main US revenue recognition standards is a plus
- Fluent English mandatory, both written and oral
- High analytical skills
- High synthesis skills, ability to document thought process effectively
- Ability to understand accounting process flows
- Flexibility and ability to work towards simultaneous deadlines
- Ability to work in an international environment and to manage WW stakeholders
- Very good communication skill
- Proactive in identifying issues and solutions
- Attention to detail is a must
Apply directly to Zsuzsanna Szabó, Research Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role or other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 507
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése