Job Advertisement for Budapest Accounting Associate & Office Manager
Main purpose of the role:
This role combines aspects of Accounting and Financial / Facilities Management / General Administration / HR Administration. The main purpose of the role is to support the activities associated with several companies within the same company group. The job description below provides an overview of the tasks which may be required to be done daily, weekly, monthly or from time to time as determined by management. It is a varied role that requires the ability to multitask and to prioritise as tasks arise.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Facilities Management - dealing with the day to day operations of the Budapest office: this includes, but is not limited to, maintenance issues, administrative duties (filing, dealing with post and couriers, petty cash, making travel arrangements), general office management.
- Managing relationships with professional contacts: accountants, banks, solicitors, landlord and other parties.
- Financial management: processing payroll, vendor invoices, creating and processing customer invoices, reconciliation of accounts, any relevant FX procedures.
- Financial reporting and analysis.
- Preparation of annual financial returns, financial schedules, submission of returns to tax authorities.
- Financial forecasting and preparation of monthly management accounts and other month end processes.
- HR Administration: setting up of new staff members of various systems (payroll, ROS, etc.), tracking of holidays and sick leave, contract provision, HR filing.
- Management of small property portfolio - including liaison with tenants, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Hungarian and English.
- A good working knowledge of IT software (Excel, Office Suite, etc.) and the ability to learn about other systems.
- The ability to multi-task and reprioritise, based on instructions given by the management team.
- Detail-orientated with the ability to learn and adapt to new tasks quickly.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- A team player with great interpersonal skill
- Highly organised work approach within a multi-tasking environment
- Ability to remain calm and focused under pressure
- Reliable, adaptable, trustworthy
- 2 – 3 years relevant experience
- Professional and international working environment.
- Possibility to learn and develop.
- Young, dynamic and innovative team.
- Competitive remuneration.