- Do you have managerial experience in Finance?
- Do you like positions with wide scope of responsibility?
- Would you like to lead a whole department?
We are looking for a
ACCOUNTING AND OPERATIONS MANAGER
for one of our multinational partners.
The purpose of the role is to be the contact within the SSC and the finance teams at the affiliates. The Manager will support activities across the different Finance teams in the specific supported subsidiary.
- Operations delivery, silent running, quality management and control
- Provide guidance, support, training and mentoring for operations teams
- Manage relationships with service providers where processes are outsourced ensuring the relevant outputs are in line with requirements
- Support Delivery in line with finance service center strategy to meet agreed Service Level Agreements, Key Performance Indicators, targets and budgets
- Support the development of the SSC to achieve the continuous development of a customer orientated & compliant finance operation
- Provide technical analysis and feedback regarding impact of projects
- Process improvement identification, solution development & implementations
- Direct reports: 2-3 team leaders
- Indirect reports: 20-30 process associates
- Fluent English
- At least 5 years experience in leading and managing finance/accounting teams in Shared Services environment
- Demonstrated process expertise in Accounting, P2P, OTC, Customer Services or Supply Chain Management
- Recognized accounting qualification
- Experience in IFRS and some knowledge of local GAAP requirements
- Experience in supporting and implementing strategic plans across a team
- Outstanding networking and negotiation skills
- Project management and organizational change experience
What we can offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Extensive trainings
- Dynamic, multinational team
- Outranking working conditions
Applications of persons with disabilities are also welcome.
Don’t miss any updates from Kelly Services Hungary. Follow us on: