Would you like to join to a growing well- known American company? Would you like to be the part of the EMEA Controlling Team? Are you looking for continuous development? Would you like to be responsible for process improvements?
If your answer is yes please read through the below job description and send us you CV.
Our client has legal entities in several countries within EMEA region. From accounting perspective they are controlled by several teams world wide. This function has to make sure that accounting has high and deep visibility on countries financial statements and controlling the accounting side.
- Support the EMEA controller and ensure the safe accounting control environment for EMEA countries to get comfort on the completeness and accuracy of financial records
- Set up and improve accounting related control environment and make sure it is working efficiently
- Proactively analyze potential pain points or area of improvements and propose solutions and implementation of potential improvement plans
- Preparation and active participation of monthly accounting reviews
- Analysis to account for complex and one-off transactions
- Investigation, follow up and resolution of aged items
- Contact point for accounting related questions of EMEA countries
- Coordinate communications with different countries and GEOs and with different functions if necessary
- Reporting to monitor activity and measure performance of the process
- Assistance in queries from internal and external auditors
- Support and cooperate with Central and Country Finance Teams
- Bachelor or Master degree in accounting or finance
- Significant work experience in international environment
- Minimum 2 Years of accounting experience in multinational environment, Big 4 experience is also welcome
- Experience in different GAAPs (IFRS, US GAAP is a plus)
- Fluent English mandatory, both written and oral
- High analytical skills
- High synthesis skills, ability to document thought process effectively
- Ability to understand accounting process flows
- Flexibility and ability to work towards simultaneous deadlines
- Ability to work in an international environment and to manage several stakeholders
- Very good communication skill
- Proactive in identifying issues and solutions
- Attention to detail is a must
Apply directly to Zsuzsanna Szabó, Recruitment Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role or other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 507
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: www.reedglobal.hu