Our Client in the real estate sector is looking for an Accountant for the following tasks:
- administer accounting and full scale bookkeeping activities of the companies including banking, payroll, payables, receivables, fixed assets, invoicing, loans, etc.
- preparation and filing statutory tax returns
- contribution to the year-end closure and statutory audit
- preparation of the year-end statutory financial statements
- contribution to the tax audits
- tracking changes in legislation
- providing monthly Group Financial Statements to the Financial Controller and providing help to comply with ad-hoc reporting needs of banks, investors, management, etc.
- registered Certified Accountant
- University / College degree
- 3-5 years experience in corporate accounting, preferably with real estate experience
- advanced English required, German knowledge is an advantage
- advanced IT background, Navision experience is an advantage