Haldex is a multinational company that develops, manufactures and distributes products for brake and suspension systems on commercial vehicles. Our customers are typically manufacturers of heavy trucks, buses and trailers and we have a strong global presence with sales offices, R&D and production sites all over the world.
We are looking for a new colleague for our Hungarian manufacturing plant for the following position:
(fixed-term: 1 year)
Tasks and responsibilities
- Taking part monthly and year end closing
- Registering row material invoices in the system
- Fixed Assets planning (support budgeting, forecasting process)
- Booking of Fixed Assets transactions
- Booking of cost invoices
- Handling accruals
- Handling hedge contracts, group loans, based on cash-flow report
- Booking of business trip costs, handling documentation
- Petty Cash
- Checking and booking scrapping, handling documentation
- Handling financial documents
- Taking part in financial audit
- Secondary economic qualification.
- Financial/accountancy qualification
- Minimum 2 year experience in the field of Finance at international company.
- Analytical skill.
- Good computer skills.
- Reading and writing English on middle level.
- Precise work
- Good interpersonal skill.
Please send your application with an English language CV to the following e-mail address.
Haldex Hungary Kft., 2255 Szentlőrinckáta, Dózsa György út 93.