Haldex is a multinational company that develops, manufactures and distributes products for brake and suspension systems on commercial vehicles. Our customers are typically manufacturers of heavy trucks, buses and trailers and we have a strong global presence with sales offices, R&D and production sites all over the world.
We are looking for a new colleague for our Hungarian manufacturing plant for the following position:
Tasks and responsibilities
- Taking part monthly and year end closing
- Registering row material invoices
- Book-keeping bank transfers
- Book-keeping freight invoices
- Calculating freight provisions
- Customs documents handling
- Book-keeping customs decisions
- Creating Financial reports and statistics
- Creating Intrastat and Extrastat reports
- Contact with customers and vendors
- Book-keeping of payroll
- Taking part in financial audit
- Secondary economic qualification.
- Minimum 1 year experience in the field of Finance at international company.
- Analytical skill.
- Good computer skills.
- Reading and writing English on middle level.
- Precise work
- Good interpersonal skill.
Please send your application with an English language CV to the e-mail address below.
Haldex Hungary Kft., 2255 Szentlőrinckáta, Dózsa György út 93.