We are looking for the most brilliant talent who can drive in the financial services ocean. If you are familiar with the financial market and graduated as a master student in one of the highest class universities, you are the prefect candidate!
Our Client is a general management consulting Firm.
Under the guidance of the Finance Manager, provides support to the local office system finance in areas such as the GL, AP, asset management, payroll, tax, and risk management, as well as various system reporting and reviews.
- Prepare reconciliation of some GL accounts on a monthly basis
- Categorize capital expenditures to appropriate fixed asset category and update Fixed Assets and device depreciation expense
- Prepare client invoices
- Assist in month-end closing and year-end audit procedures
- Audit expense reimbursement claims to ensure compliance with policy
- Follow-up with consultants as needed to resolve expense claim issues identified
- Ensure that invoices are in compliance with Purchasing / Expense policy and supportive documentation is appropriate
- Assists with local office financial system (Oracle based) support functions
- Ensure accurate coding of invoices to appropriate general ledger account
- Prepare monthly reconciliations (AP, Advanced Payments)
- Assist the Finance Manager in accurate and timely filing of all tax reporting including VAT
- Assist the Finance Manager in the preparation of annual US GAAP tax provision
- Collect information for monthly payroll
-College degree with major in Finance, Accounting or Economics; accounting certification preferred
- Familiarity with statutory and global financial accounting
- Hungarian tax knowledge of VAT, PIT
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent analytical capabilities and numerical reasoning
- User knowledge of ERP systems (Oracle or SAP) is advantage
- Microsoft Office literacy
- Excellent written and spoken Hungarian and English language skills