Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated is a family of global companies delivering business process outsourcing services. The SYKES brand represents the benchmark in customer service. The top companies in the world rely on SYKES to care for their most valued resource- their customers. Headquartered in Tampa, Florida, we operate over forty customer interaction and fulfillment centers throughout North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia and Africa.
To learn more, visit us at Link megjelenítése.
We are looking for the following professional
to join our Budapest Call Center:
In this role you are responsible for planning and managing the service delivery for a major client account through managing the activities of your Supervisors and direct client interaction. You are responsible for identifying and implementing the necessary changes to assure profitability goals and customers’ satisfaction levels as well. Ensures client and customer satisfaction levels and profitability goals are achieved and maintained. Develops and maintains partnerships with clients to increase business and client satisfaction.
- Sustains and grows business partnerships with clients by offering proactive solutions
- Identifies problems, analyzes trends and implements corrective and preventive actions
- Liaise with Business Development to ensure the effective introduction of new operational services
- Implements business operation and service solutions utilizing the continuous improvement process
- Maintains updated client contracts by documenting changes in scope and conduction period reviews
- Creates budgets and forecasts
- Measures and tracks financial performance against forecast and budget
The ideal candidate has:
- Higher education degree
- At least 3 years experience in business services environment
- Excellent people management skills
- Experience in process improvement and harmonization in the area of Business Support Center/Helpdesk
- Sound economic background, most preferably combined with a technical understanding
- Previous management experience in employee intensive environment
- Experience in a similar position (Business Support Center, Shared Service, Helpdesk) preffered
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Good intercultural sensitivity
- Decision maker
- Knowledge of managing a budget and the ability to analyse statistical information
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures
- Aability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals
- English knowledge on business level is a must
- Career opportunity
- Friendly, multicultural work environment
If you want to join a team of committed professionals, please send your CV to E-mail cím megjelenítése
Sykes Közép-Európa Kft.
Váci út 117-119.
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Website: Link megjelenítése