Account Manager - Leicestershire, Leicester, LE1 1
Fixed Term Contract - 18 months
We are recruiting an Account Manager for the UK's leading provider of employment opportunities for disadvantaged people. During the last year, this organisation enabled over 10,000 people with a range of disabilities, health conditions and complex barriers to work find and remain in employment, either with significant UK employers or within their own business.
Summary of the role:
To build strong relationships with employers and referral organisations in order to generate sufficient quality vacancies and candidates to enable employment targets to be achieved in line with the organisation's business plan.
- To develop and maintain relationships with employers and partners to ensure a consistent flow of vacancies and candidates to enable the operations teams to meet and exceed their targets.
- Attending appointments and presentations with prospective employers. Proposal writing to promote the service.
- Managing relationships with recruitment agencies. Proactive relationship building with local business development organisations to increase awareness of the service among new employers in the area.
- To identify prospect employers within the area, and develop preferred supplier agreements with them.
- To account manage identified key accounts within the area, cross selling across the full service range.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Experience of achieving and exceeding targets in a sales environment within the service industry.
- Extensive experience of account development and customer relationship development.
- Significant experience of writing and delivering successful sales presentations and appointments.
- Understanding and knowledge of recruitment and employment legislation and practices.
- Strong commercial awareness with the ability to analyse the area employment market.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to adapt to a wide range of communication and learning styles.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, specifically around listening, questioning and building relationships.
- Ability to travel independently throughout the UK.
If this exciting opportunity is for you, and if you want to work for an organisation that offers progression, continued career development and the chance to work in a growing and interesting sector, then please apply.
All flexible working options will be considered should they meet the needs of the business - in addition to Full Time, consideration will be given to Job Share; Part Time; Annualised Hours; Compressed Hours; Term Time Working; Flexible Shifts and Home WorkingLink megjelenítése" width="0" height="0" />