Account Handler - Worcestershire, Worcester, WR1 1
Up to £16,000 per annum + Benefits
Jelf is one of the UK's leading insurance brokers, employee benefits, healthcare and financial planning consultancies. Founded over 25 years ago, it is a multi-award winning business employing over 1,100 members of staff and operating out of 33 offices across the UK.
As the third largest independent broker in the UK, Jelf works hand in hand with individuals, small businesses and multinationals in over 100 countries to provide a personal service based on its core value of placing the client at its heart.
We currently have an opportunity for an enthusiastic Account Handler to join our Worcester APEX office.
The successful Account Handler will provide professional and complete documentation in a compliant manner within agreed timescales. They will also build rapport with clients via telephone and e-mail, as well as preparing reports, updating internal systems and providing general administrative assistance.
Your main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Preparing reports and providing administrative assistance, ensuring the efficient and accurate production of all reports and correspondence to clients
- Obtaining information for other team members which they can then relay to clients
- Answering the phone in a professional manner that aims to build rapport with clients, providers and colleagues
- Suggesting opportunities to help improve operating efficiencies
- Ensuring all business activity is logged to ensure revenue is accurately recorded and documented
- Providing relevant information to the sales team to ensure sales opportunities are realised
- Understanding the client insurance needs and identifying the correct insurer market, seeking advice from colleagues and Team Leader where necessary
- Presenting and brokering standard risks to the relevant insurers to enable a quotation to be provided
- Identifying renewal opportunities and gathering customer information for the renewal procedure, ensuring that the correct level of cover is provided
During the interview process, successful applicants will be able to demonstrate the following key competencies:
- Previous experience in a customer service/coordinator role
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Proven ability to work effectively and professionally with colleagues and clients and work well in a team
- Be well-organised and work well under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communication, customer service and IT skills
The company is offering a competitive salary of up to £16,000 per annum depending on experience. The company also offers a generous benefits package including Group Life Insurance, Group Income Protection, access to the Group pension scheme, performance driven annual company Bonus plus opportunity to access other Group Benefits.
Holiday entitlement is 23 days rising an extra day each year up to 28 days. Full training and support for the role will be provided.
How To Apply
If you feel you have the relevant skills, drive and ambition to succeed in this challenging role please apply for the position using the apply button on this page.Link megjelenítése" width="0" height="0" />