- Cégnév elrejtése
- Budapest (Hungary) with frequent foreign business trips lasting up to 2 weeks
Sales Account Executive
- Building relationships with reputable local and international charitable organizations abroad;
- Arranging and attending in-person and virtual meetings, managing the customer acquisition process;
- Maintaining strong client relationships, performing associated administrative duties;
- Building target lists, generating leads, and performing the relevant research;
- Planning and executing business trips (lasting for several days and covering several countries) both effectively and efficiently;
- Regular reporting to company management.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills;
- Fluency in English and at least one other major language (like Spanish or French);
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; excellent data mining and internet research skills;
- Ability to work independently;
- Self-motivated and result oriented attitude; ability to perform under pressure;
- Willingness to travel internationally on a short notice (especially in the first 6 months of assignment), ability to manage business travels both effectively and efficiently;
- Driving license, valid passport with no restrictions in relation to certain countries.
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary with a possibility of a substantial performance bonus, depending on individual performance;
- Fun and entrepreneurial work environment;
- Career at a company with global aspirations;
- Opportunity to gain solid international work experience;
- Opportunity to bring a highly original and innovative service to market.
Budapest (Hungary) with frequent foreign business trips lasting up to 2 weeks
To apply, please send your resume containing a photo to the e-mail address below. Reference code: ’Job opening 101’. One-page resumes are preferred (two pages maximum). Submitting a motivation letter is optional. We look forward to reading your application!