- Do you have previous experience in tourism industry?
- Would you be able to manage relationships with a huge number of foreign partners?
- Do you speak Spanish on a higher level?
Assist in all functions of Business Development Department and in hotel supply network. In addition, the Coordinators are required to support Market Managers in acquisition, activation, and training of the hotels through the phone calls and administrative tasks at the office. Coordination with other departments involved in assigned projects will also be an essential part of the job.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Support contracting process with new hotels
- Training new hotels on how to use the extranet, manage rates and availability on site
- Assist in activation of hotels
- Contract renewal with existing partners
- Ensure last room availability and pricing competitiveness
- In consult with Market Managers manage supplier accounts
- Grow transactions and revenue for assigned destinations.
- Resolve all issues relating to accounting, allotment, pricing, vouchers, notification, cancellations, etc.
- Participate in market and competition research
- Evaluate production and determine follow up action
- Prepare reports as necessary
- Co-ordinate merchandising activities for hotel partners with special deals and promotions
- Be responsible for timely and accurate delivery of content and photos for new and existing hotels
Qualifications & Skills:
- Fluent knowledge of English + Spanish (both oral and written)
- Education OR relevant experience in tourism related field is an advantage
- Good communication skills through telephone
- At least 0,5-1 year of office experience or internship is a must
- Computer skills are required
- Strong Team Player and goal-oriented person
- Fresh graduates are also welcome
The position offers a 6 month-long temporary contract which may be extended.
What our client offers:
- Working in a dynamic and constantly growing team in Budapest
- Multinational working environment
- Competitive salary