Our multinational partner in the telecommunication sector - one of the largest Shared Service Centres in Budapest - is currently looking for candidates for the following position:
Account Clearing Advisor - German speaking (PJ3447)
Account Clearing Advisor is an interface function between SSC organization and local Account Payable (AP) team.
What you will do:
- Contacting Top Offenders to drive issue /block resolution and vendors while clarifying cases
- Single point of contact for the local market AP
- Set up & align a process with local market and global process leads about clearing vendor accounts
- Follow up blocked invoices, open direct debit payments, debit balance vendor accounts, down payments, credit note handling
- Set up meetings with related parties to clarify
- Case by case project support work for clean-up projects especially for aged item cleaning.
- 2+ years AP accounting experience
- University/College degree in Accounting
- Fluent German AND intermediate English knowledge (both written and verbal)
- Advanced knowledge and skills in MS Excel
- SAP knowledge
- Good analytical, problem solving skills
Our partner offers:
- Subscription for a special telecommunication package
- Internal coaching/mentoring culture
- Internal career opportunities
- Possibility to work from home
Please send your detailed CV in English and Hungarian to Dániel Dervaderics to the following e-mail address: E-mail cím megjelenítése.
We inform you that by applying for a position advertised by Pannonjob or by submitting your details to the Pannonjob database, you are automatically accepting the terms of Pannonjob's data protection declaration, which you can view at the following link: Link megjelenítése
Registration number: 4376-4./2003, 07-0006-06.