2nd Level System Administrator - INCA Global (Telekom IT TSI SIS) (Budapest)
Operative participation in the INCA transition projects in every country. After transition ensuring the daily operation in every country Technical support of the whole workplace environment.
- Processing the incoming tickets from 1st level.
- Administration of the global SW distribution system.
- Setting up diagnosis, solving the incidents/tickets.
- Forwarding the more complex problems to the next support level (Engineering, Last level Support etc).
- Ensurance of the expected service levels included in the contract.
- At least secondary school Fluent english and german knowledge (written and oral).
- 1-2 years experience in Workplace environment support.
- Structured thinking Good problem solving skills Good communication skills Ability to handle stress and monotony.
- MS Office Strong user level of WIN 7 HP SM9 ticketing tool knowledge – (nice to have)
- Experience in Software distribution applications (nice to have )