1st Line Operational Support Manager - Clwyd, Bodelwyddan, LL185
1 st Line Operational Support Manager
If you are you a forward thinking individual able to shine individually and as part of a strong growing client support team, then this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Due to continued expansion and a growing client base, North Wales based company Safety Media, are looking to welcome a strong client focused professional with a flair for problem solving to their growing client-centric team as a 1 st Line Operational Support Manager.
In their 20 th year of trading, Safety Media is an award-winning business and a market leader in providing innovative and effective e-Learning training solutions. One of the reasons Safety Media stand out is the first class support that is received by their clients from their in-house team.
As 1 st Line Operational Support Manager you will take responsibility for your own allocated client base and will be expected to work off your own initiative as an individual taking complete control of the day to day running of your desk, whilst working within a strong growing team. Duties will include, although will not be limited to;
- Providing both reactive and proactive telephone support as required for allocated clients
- Handling and resolving queries ranging from operational to technical, and commercial in nature
- Prioritising and scheduling own workload accordingly
- Recording activity using the CRM system in place and escalating problems to 2 nd line support as deemed appropriate
To be considered for the role of 1 st Line Operational Support Manager you will have the following knowledge, skills, expertise and attributes;
- Proven experience gained within first line operational software/application support
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills and identification of escalation requirements
- Ability to prioritise, schedule and manage your own workload
- Excellent communication skills to communicate with customers and colleagues in a confident, clear, informative and structured manner
- Ability to explain technical or complicated material in a straightforward fashion
- Experience using CRM or Support call logging software
- Positive and proactive attitude to helping clients
- Ability and confidence to visit clients at their premises as required
- Basic working knowledge of operating systems and web based applications such as Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7
In return as a successfully appointed 1 st Line Operational Support Manager you will receive;
Salary: £15,000 -£20,000, level dependent on experience, plus performance related bonus
Location: Bodelwyddan (Denbighshire, North Wales)
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm.
This 1 st Line Operational Support Manager vacancy is advertised by JobVacancyPortal co uk Ltd on behalf of the employer Safety Media. At JobVacancyPortal co uk we believe in providing complete transparency for you the job seeker, and by applying for this role you give express consent for us to directly submit your application to our above named client in conjunction with this vacancy only. Please note that we DO NOT operate as a recruitment agency, all applications will be reviewed directly by the employer Safety Media, and should they wish to progress your application further, they will be in contact with you.
See JobVacancyPortal co uk to access CV and interview tips, apply for advertised vacancies, and set up email job alerts.
Our client has requested: No Recruitment Agency contact please
Link megjelenítése" width="0" height="0" />